Monday 17 August 2015

Meet the team: Alex Munden

Alex is the latest member of the team and an apprentice at Display Solutions. I caught up with him to find out more about his new role and how he's found his first two weeks. 


What's your role at Display Solutions?

I am a Junior Technical Support Assistant. The main part of my role will involve supporting Cheng and Brendan from the technical/internal sales team. I'll also be involved with goods in and quality inspection; this is to not only to ensure that we have received the correct product but that its quality meets the standard required by the customer. I will also be assisting on the RMA procedure with Zech, as well as helping with product demo setups for both customers and exhibitions.


What were you doing before starting your apprenticeship?

Before taking on my role at Display Solutions I was studying geography, history and IT at Neale-Wade Academy in March, Cambridgeshire. Having a full time job is completely different from my old day to day routine of 6th form, but I have quickly settled in. I've always been interested in IT and regularly build my own computers as well as repairing and maintaining them, it's great that I can now do this as part of my job. 


How have you found your first two weeks?

My first two weeks have been really interesting. I have already gathered a lot of new knowledge about computer hardware and software thanks to my manager, Brendan and my colleague, Zech. Everyone at Display Solutions has been really welcoming and helpful - I have really enjoyed my first two weeks. 


What are you looking forward to in the role?

I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge within the company as well as outside of it with the help of Peterborough Regional College. I’m also looking forward to gaining more experience within my given field and progressing within Display Solutions over the years to come.
  



Alex Munden Display Solutions
Alex Munden, Junior Technical Support Assistant




Keep up to date with the latest from the team by signing up to our newsletter here.


Find  us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Follow us on LinkedIn


Display Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment